View Larger Map
- From Cape Town travel on the Blue Route (M3) right until the end.
- Turn left towards Muizenberg. At the T junction, turn right.
- At present, it is easier to take Boyes Drive to avoid the road works, So turn right into Boyes Drive and follow the road all the way until just before the traffic lights of the intersection between Clairveaux and Main Roads.
- (You are now facing the Kalk Bay harbour). The most accessable parking can be found in the Olympia Café parking lot on your left, shortly before the intersection.
- Please note that Main Road between Muzienberg and Kalk Bay is now a one way system, and you can not therefore, turn left on to it to find parking.
- Unfortunately there is no parking in Windsor Rd itself as this is reserved for those who live or work in Windsor Road.
- Walk up towards Olympia Café, which is on the corner of Main and Windsor Roads, and turn left into Windsor Rd. (You are now facing the mountain.).
- The Forge is in Windsor Rd, on your right hand side, half way up. It is a gabled, double storey house with a red roof and the Forge sign outside.
Please also note that with the new one way system, you must obviously retrace your steps and travel back along Boyes Drive in order to return to Cape Town.